What is Peer sharing (P2P)?
user to download media files such as music,movie,game using a P2P software client that searches for other connected computers. Systems connected to each other through the Internet and The first generation of P2P software is Napster, a central server-based model that was eventually shut down. The second generation of P2P software is Gnutella andKazaa, which are user-based models. Bit Torrent became the third generation of P2P networks. The difference between Bit Torrent and previous generations is that it creates a new network for every set of files instead of trying to create one big network of files using Super Nodes, web caches or servers.
What is Wi-fi?
802.11, which is a communication technology advantages is that it can transmit data wirelessly faster. Therefore, it is suitable to be used in a wireless network for connecting computers together or to take PDA to connect to a computer, they also have the PDA version that it supports Wi-Fi advantages over many of the technologies 802.11 was enough. the following briefly recounted here. The ability to communicate over long distances using Bluetooth, it is more popular. It is a system that works similar to a wired Network 802.11b technology, most especially the speed of 11 Mb / s, this would be most appreciated. But in the future, it would have developed even more data faster.
1. The difference between a DVD and CD is that DVD uses a more concentrated laser beam. This allows it to read very small dots. Because the size of the dots is reduced we can save more data on DVD.
2. Is an optical disc storage medium designed to supersede the DVD format. The plastic disc is 120 mm in diameter and 1.2 mm thick, the same size as DVDs and CDs. Conventional (pre-BD-XL) Blu-ray Discs contain 25 GB per layer, with dual layer discs (50 GB) being the industry standard for feature-length video discs. Triple layer discs (100 GB) and quadruple layers (128 GB) are available for BD-XL re-writer drives.
3. Blu-ray is the next-generation digital video disc. It can record, store and play back high-definition video and digital audio, as well as computer data. The advantage to Blu-ray is the sheer amount of information it can hold:
- A single-layer Blu-ray disc, which is roughly the same size as a DVD, can hold up to 27 GB of data — that’s more than two hours of high-definition video or about 13 hours of standard video.
- A double-layer Blu-ray disc can store up to 50 GB, enough to hold about 4.5 hours of high-definition video or more than 20 hours of standard video. And there are even plans in the works to develop a disc with twice that amount of storage.
What is a RAM?
RAM (random access memory) is the place in a computer where the operating system, application programs, and data in current use are kept so that they can be quickly reached by the computer’s processor. RAM is much faster to read from and write to than the other kinds of storage in a computer, the hard disk, floppy disk, and CD-ROM. However, the data in RAM stays there only as long as your computer is running. When you turn the computer off, RAM loses its data. When you turn your computer on again, your operating system and other files are once again loaded into RAM, usually from your hard disk.
Why does your computer run smoother with a large amount of RAM?
Because, RAM can be compared to a person’s short-term memory and the hard disk to the long-term memory. The short-term memory focuses on work at hand, but can only keep so many facts in view at one time. If short-term memory fills up, your brain sometimes is able to refresh it from facts stored in long-term memory. A computer also works this way. If RAM fills up, the processor needs to continually go to the hard disk to overlay old data in RAM with new, slowing down the computer’s operation. Unlike the hard disk which can become completely full of data so that it will accept any more, RAM never runs out of memory. It keeps operating, but much more slowly than you may want it to.
Hello, my name is Kanyapak Rodmoung and in fact this not my first name. My first name is Tang, because before I born my mother very like to eat watermelon or in Thai language call “Tangmo”. And this change to this name in first line. My nickname is Tangmo. Maybe you can call me “Mo”…something like that because I have many names it come from my friends called because I very tallest girl. Something and someone think about like a man. Because when I was young my high same friends and now I tallest friends. I had born Bangkok, Thailand. My birth day’s 2 Mar.1989. And I have brother too. Food: I like Italian food, Color: I like Blue, Red, Black, White, and sometimes or someday I like difference color that I told. And then I like speed because,
I think it interested for me… and I like to watch about speed as racing car, motorcycle, etc. Hobbies: Listen music, Play game, Read fiction or cartoon, watch movie, Sleep etc. But now if I have more time or on the way I would like to listen music much more like The music is my life or every of music is life. Like to listen and listen same the world I create it by myself and can to make or delete when I want.
I start in Bangkok University International Collage in Communication Arts Major. In time when I start in Com Arts I think I alone in class no friend. Stay alone ,and after that I move to Business English Major I have many friends to studies, eat, hang out this is good to life in University.